Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Aggravated!

Sorry there are no pictures today. I'm kind of upset, because my project keeps encountering the same problem! I've been working on my Francis revisited pullover, and at last count, the cable on my knit picks options needles has snapped four times. Four times!!! Each time I end up dropping several stitches before realizing the darn thing has broken and picking up the dropped stitches. Ugh. The join where the plastic cable meet the metal holder must be weak because the plastic keeps popping out. I've thrown out three of the cables, kept the last one- which broke yesterday- in case knitpicks asks me to send the cable back. I've emailed customer care but I don't know what they will say. I'm really not inclined to spend postage money on returning a broken cable!

Ah.....end of rant. How much better I feel!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when things just don't go right. Here's hoping the days get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from all my readers :)